Paano ko BA Sasabihin? (How do I tell?)

These past few days, I am more of anxious than happy. Maybe because I wanted to go out and spend time with my friends but it seems that they were too busy with other things... :(

I got curious about the story line of this movie: Paano Ko Sasabihin?


It was an Indie film... the way I define it, independent...


Big story... small production... less budget $$...


Most of the time these kind of movie was formulated by the creative minds of college students and some movie artists that believes in the craftsmanship of young film makers in the Philippines. In addition, most of the films in this genre were given a delicate reviews not only in the country but also in other parts of the globe wherein some of which were given distinction for the story, the film, editing, and the artists.


The first time i heard about this movie, I thought it was the same old destiny-themed movie... But I still gave it a try... :)



Fate... Curiosity... Attraction... Risks...Trust... Love... Betrayal.. Acceptance... REALITY

From the jeepney to the train ride... they had a moment to catch the same ride. In life, we may encounter a lot of people in all shapes and sizes but there can only one or few people that will catch our attention. I don't beleive in coincidence...
I often think of it as God's will... If you will have 'that' moment with a person or a group...you will have... Personally, I had this kind of experience wherein I prayed to God that what if I could meet a person by accident (as in out of his knowledge); believe it or not, it happened the next morning...
Everyone of us had an eye for detail. That detail most probably a part of our body or our style which makes us unique to the other person.
Let's face it! Physical attraction comes first...
Nowadays, most of the guys look for that curvy body, beautiful face, and a killer smile. But there are few that looks forward to a wonderful conversation regardless of the physical attributes. In the movie, the girl (as I may say) was physically attracted to Mr. Silence (because there was no instance that she saw him utter a single word and was seen to do sign language when talking to a deaf child). Similarly, Mr. Silence got the impression that girl was a deaf since when they got the chance to converse, she did the sign language...
They both took a risk... did not think on how they would tell the truth without hurting each other. How would you totally love a person if there's something is untruthful about you?
In the end, you can say that you really loved that person if you are ready to tell the truth to that person regardless if he/she will accept it or not.
If I may share,
loving a person does not mean to show off the 'best you' but the 'real you'
which have the blend of good and bad which makes you 'YOU.'
xoxo

Comments